Connect online to Good Health! My Saint Peter’s Health Connect enables communication with your provider about non-urgent matters when it’s most convenient for you—all you need is an Internet connection. You can send a message from your computer at home or work, saving time and maybe even an office visit.
To login to Saint Peter's Healthcare System Patient Portals, just click on the "Patient Portal" at the top of the home page.
With our Inpatient Portal you will be able to:
- View results, medications, problems and other information related to the inpatient stay.
And with the Outpatient Portal you will be able to:
- View results, medications, problems and other information related to the outpatient visits
- Communicate with provider’s office with questions, request medication refills and scheduling questions
- Schedule follow up appointments
- Review and pay outpatient balance.
How Do I Login to the Patient Portal?
- Click login to the Patient Portal
- Enter your Login ID, which is the email address you provided at the doctor’s office
- Enter your temporary password you received at your office visit
- Click Login
- Create a new password and answer the two hint questions
- Click Edit Patient Account
- Click Preferred Method of Contact
- Check the box, Yes, I want to receive secure messages
- Click Submit to complete your registration.
If you share an email account with anyone else, that person will have access to your information. If you prefer to keep your records personal, please be sure to give your doctor’s an individual email address used only by you.
If you want to change your email address, please notify your doctor’s office before you complete your online portal registration. Otherwise, you will not be able to access your information, if you register under an email address other than the one you gave to the office.
Remember to check your spam or junk mail folder if you are not receiving your e-mails informing you of secure messages. You may need to enter the email address into your contact list to prevent this from occurring.
Please remember to check the Portal for your healthcare information. If you have not received your test results on the Portal within seven business days of your visit, please contact your doctor’s office.