Saint Peter's University Hospital Medical Library is located on the ground floor of the F wing between the visitor elevators and Radiation Oncology. The Medical Library’s computer room and study room are located on the ground floor of the B wing.
The Medical Library provides a full range of information services to the Saint Peter's community: hospital employees and affiliated physicians, patients and their families, and the public. Professional medical librarians staff the Medical Library comprised of:
- Medical, nursing, business and administrative databases
- 4,500+ circulation and reference books collection
- 400+ medical, nursing and health care administrative journals
- Computers providing Internet access, as well as software for word processing, spreadsheets and presentations (in both the Medical Library and the Medical Library’s Computer Room)
- A photocopy machine, VCRs, and DVD players are available.
Details regarding the Medical Library Resources and Services can be found here.
Links to additional online consumer health information can be found by clicking browsing websites on various topics found here.
Library Hours Info
Phone (732) 745-8545
Fax (732) 937-6091
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2017 HOLIDAY CLOSINGS
Good Friday, Friday, April 14, 2017
Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017
Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Labor Day, Monday, September 4, 2017
Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23, & Friday, November 24, 2017
Christmas, Monday, December 25, & Tuesday, December 26, 2017
New Year's Day, Monday, January 1, 2018